Discover what a Business Analyst does and what skills and techniques they use to bridge the link between an organisation's needs and the end-user and the IT departments' needs through change initiatives, through this online training course. Review key tools and techniques used by Business Analysts daily, and prepare to sit a multiple-choice examination, earning you your BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.
Our online Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis covers a range of different techniques, approaches, concepts, and tools used within business analysis. This training will ensure you have gained the knowledge and understanding of business analysis, including the skills and competencies required of a Business Analyst. We will also review a range of techniques and tools for strategic analysis.
This online BCS training course makes up part of the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
The International Diploma in Business Analysis can be used to get exemptions for an IT related University Degree in the UK
For you to gain the International Diploma in Business Analysis, you will first need to complete this course, and three others: Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice, Practitioner Certificate in Requirement Engineering, and the Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes plus an Oral Exam.
This course benefits from 1-year BCS membership.
This course has 17 modules
- What is Business Analysis
- Competencies of a Business Analyst
- STrategic Context for Business Analyst
- Business Analysis Service Framework
- Investigating the business situation
- Analysing and managing stakeholders
- Improving business services and processes
- Defining the solution
- Making the business case
- Establishing the requirements
- Documenting and modelling requirements
- Validating and managing requirements
- Delivering the requirements
- Delivering the business solution
- Sample Exam Questions and Answers
- Reading Materials